Relationship Property


We can help you if you are starting a new relationship or separating from your partner.  If you are starting a new relationship, you may have questions about how you can protect your personal and business assets if the relationship were to fail.  If you are separating from your partner you may need legal assistance to achieve a fair division of property. Working with an experienced legal team will help you to make sense of the laws governing relationship property.


Finding the right solutions for your relationship

The team at Young Hunter know that every relationship is different, and that each client has their own needs and wishes around relationship property. We take the time to understand what you want, and we have the experience and expertise to solve any problems you might have. We treat your situation with sensitivity and help you to find solutions that work for your particular circumstances now and for the future.


Using our expertise in relationship property law

Young Hunter’s relationship property lawyers can offer you specialised advice on all aspects of relationship property law.  We can help you through negotiations and mediation, and can represent you in court if necessary.

We advise on:

  • contracting out agreements
  • family trusts
  • separation and relationship property agreements
  • property division
  • making care arrangements for children after separation
  • child support and spousal maintenance


Contacting our relationship property law team

Please contact our specialist team to discuss how we can help you.